* 1/2 kg spaghetti
* 1/2 kg peeled and de-veined shrimp
* 1 sachet Maggi Magic Sarap (you may opt for white pepper instead)
* 2 tbsp vegetable oil
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 1 piece large onion, chopped
* 2 teaspoon chilli flakes (I used red pepper powder)
* 6 pieces salted egg, grated
* 2 cups water
* 1 pack or can Nestle All Purpose Cream
* 1 piece lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
1) Boil spaghetti according to package direction.
2) Season shrimp with 1/2 sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap. (Note: You may also use white pepper here to substitute the Maggi Magic Sarap). Saute in oil then set aside.
3) Saute garlic, onion, chili flakes (or red pepper powder) and salted egg in the same pan. Stir in water and Nestle All Purpose Cream. Season with remaining Maggi Magic Sarap (or white pepper).
4) Toss in sauteed shrimp and spaghetti. Cook for another minute.
5) Transfer on a serving plate or bowl.