* 7 pieces dark chocolate cake bars (Lava Cake or Fudgee Bar)
* 5 pieces Goya dark chocolate bar
* 1 can Angel evaporated milk (410 ml)
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 3 tbsp cornstarch (add more as needed)
* 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
What you need
* cake pan or tin can (you may also use a 6″ x 2″ round container)
1) Assemble the dark chocolate bars in a round container, cake pan or tin can. Cut the remaining bar into pieces to fill the whole container.
2) In a casserole or sauce pan, add evaporated milk and cornstarch. Mix until the cornstarch is completely dissolved.
3) Add sugar, cocoa powder, coffee powder and salt. Mix again. Turn on heat (medium to low) and mix until the dark chocolate pudding is thickened.
* Note: see photo below for the consistency of dark chocolate pudding mixture
4) Add 3 bars of dark chocolate (chopped). Mix until chocolate is completely melted then turn off heat. Let cool for 5 minutes. Pour dark chocolate pudding mixture over assembled chocolate bars. Set aside then chill.
5) In a double boiler, melt the remaining dark chocolate bars. Let cool before pouring the dark chocolate disc mixture over the chocolate cake bar. Dust with cocoa powder.
6) Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
This should be the consistency for the dark chocolate pudding mixture (2nd layer of the no bake dark chocolate dream cake)