* 1 cup milk (or water)
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil
* 3 large eggs
* Duncan Hines Perfectly Moist Devil’s Food cake mix
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F for metal and glass pans and 325 for dark or coated pans.
- Blend the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened about 30 seconds. (I used a hand-held electric mixer).
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter in pan and bake immediately.
- Bake (following the chart provided below).
- Cool cake pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.