* 1 bar butter, cut into cubes
* 2 cups brown sugar
* 2 pieces eggs
* 4 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/4 tsp fine salt
* 3 cups instant oats
* 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted in a double boiler
* 2/3 cups condensed milk
* 1 pack 125 ml Nestle all purpose cream
1) Pre-heat oven on 320 F.
2) Using a whisk, mix butter and brown sugar until smooth.
3) Whisk in eggs one at a time and add vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
4) Sift flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add dry ingredients and instant oats to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Set aside.
5) On a separate bowl, mix melted chocolate (I used Goya Dark Chocolate Chips) , condensed milk and Nestle All Purpose Cream.
6) Grease a baking pan and line with aluminum foil. Transfer and press 3/4 of the oats mixture. Pour chocolate mixture and spread evenly.
7) Top with remaining 1/4 of oats mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the revel bars.
8) Set aside to cool completely. Remove from pan and peel off aluminum foil. Cut into serving pieces and serve.