- 6 to 7 pieces of Fudgee Bar (Chocolate)
- 1 can Alaska Crema Asada
- 2 pieces Nescafe Classic coffee sticks
What you need:
- a tin can or any old ice cream container/tub
1) For the cake base, crush 6 to 7 pieces of Fudgee chocolate cake bar. Be sure to remove the wax papers first.
2) For the ice cream mixture, beat the chilled Crema Asada in a mixer.
3) Dissolve the coffee in 2 tablespoons of hot water.
4) Set aside 1/3 of the Crema Asada for the cake layer. Add the dissolved coffee to the Crema Asada then mix well.
5) To assemble, layer and flatten or press the crushed Fudgee Bar. Add a layer of the coffee cream mixture. Put it in the freezer for 7 to 10 minutes before adding the next layer. Add the Crema Asada (white layer). Put again in the freezer.
6) For the last layer, add the rest of the coffee cream mixture. Top with your favorite toppings.
7) Chill in the freezer overnight.
- The other Fudgee bars may also serve as your topping .
- For the layering, I already added the white layer of the Crema Asada then topped it with the coffee cream for a simplified version.