* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp fine salt
* 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
* 1 piece egg yolk (separated from egg white)
* 6 tbsp butter, cut into small cubes
* 1 pack 125 ml Nestle All Purpose Cream
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/4 cup peanut butter
* 3/4 cup Dutche chocolate chips
What you need:
* Cookie cutters (different shapes)
1) Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl. Add sugar and egg yolk. Cut in butter in the mixture until wet sand texture is achieved.
2) Combine Nestle All Purpose Cream, water and peanut butter in a separate bowl. Pour into dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and fold in until well combined.
3) Flatten on a board until 3/4 inch and cut into desired shapes. Place cookies on a sheet tray and bake in a pre-heated oven (350 F) for 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the cookie. Set aside to cool completely.
* For the Nestle All Purpose Cream, water and peanut butter, I combined it already with the dry ingredients.