* 1/2 kilo ground pork
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 medium size onions, minced
* 1 medium size carrot, grated
* 1/2 cup bread crumbs
* 2 pieces eggs
* 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
* 1 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1/2 tsp salt
* grated cheese
* 10 pieces small or medium size lumpia wrapper
1) In a bowl, mix 1/2 kilo ground pork, garlic, onions, carrot, bread crumbs and eggs.
2) Add barbecue sauce, ground black pepper, salt and grated cheese. Mix well.
3) Scoop around 1 tablespoon of the mixture and place in the lumpia wrapper.
4) Dap with water or egg and roll lumpia wrapper to seal.
5) Fry lumpia in batches. Drain oil in strainer or tissue paper.