* 200 grams M.Y. San Honey Graham crackers
* 1 cup all-purpose cream
* 1 to 168 ml can condensed milk (approximately 3/4 cups but I only made it to 2/4 cups).
* 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
1) For the filling: Combine chilled cream, condensed milk and coffee in a bowl.
2) Layer Graham crackers and cream mixture on the bottom of a square or rectangular container. Repeat the process to make 2 or 3 layers, ending with the cream on top.
3) Top with chocolates or Milo/Graham powder
4) Chill and serve.