* 1/4 cup unflavored gelatin
* 1 cup water
* 1 tbsp Nescafe classic (you may also use Great Taste Coffee)
* 3 tbsp brown sugar
* 1 pack Nestle All Purpose Cream
* 1/2 small can condensed milk (108 grams)
1) Add gelatin to 1/4 cup of water to bloom. Set aside.
2) Simmer 3/4 cups of water with coffee and sugar. Stir in the gelatin mixture then gently simmer until dissolved. Pour the coffee jelly into a container. Set aside to cool.
3) Combine Nestle All Purpose Cream and condensed milk. Place the coffee jelly/gelatin at the bottom of the container. Add or pour cream mixture. Cut into cubes
* I added more unflavored gelatin powder just to make the coffee jelly mixture to fully bloom.
*You may pour the cream and condensed milk mixture first before the coffee jelly if you prefer. Chill before cutting the coffee jelly into cubes.