* 1 can sweetened condensed milk
* 100 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
1) In a pan, place the condensed milk over medium heat and stir continuously. Let cool.
2) Transfer the condensed milk in a bowl. Sift the unsweetened cocoa powder, one at a time. Add more cocoa powder as needed, until you get the right consistency.
3) Transfer the chocolate truffle mixture in a prepared mold or container (dusted with cocoa powder and greased and lined with cling wrap). Dust with more cocoa powder then wrap. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
4) With clean hands, prepare the chocolate truffles. Coat with more powder then shape in rectangular form.
* This is by far one of the challenging desserts I tried making.
* Better dust more cocoa powder so that the chocolate truffle mixture won’t be so messy when you form it into a rectangle or a ball.
* Don’t forget to line the container with cling wrap and grease it before dusting it with cocoa powder and transferring the chocolate truffle mixture.