* 1 pack Nestle All Purpose Cream
* 1/3 cup condensed milk (any brand)
* 1 pack Nestle Honey Blend
* 1 cup sinkers (boba pearls, nata de coco or coffee jelly)
1) Mix Nestle All Purpose Cream with condensed milk
2) Dissolve Nestea Honey blend powder in 1 liter of cold water.
3) Add sinkers in serving glasses. Fill with ice. Pour Nestea and sweetened Nestle All Purpose Cream. Serve immediately.
* If you don’t have the litro pack of Nestea, a smaller version of it will do. I also followed the directions indicated at the back of the packaging or the label (1 pitcher = 5 teaspoons of Nestea Honey Blend).
* Since there are no sinkers available in the grocery store near my location/area, I just concocted the creamy milk tea as it is (plain).