* 2 cups crushed Grahams
* 1 pack Nestle All Purpose Cream (250 ml), chilled
* 1/3 cup condensed milk
* 1 cup preferred coating
1) Combine crushed Grahams with Nestle All Purpose Cream and condensed milk. Mix well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2) Form into 1 tablespoon balls and coat with preferred coating or topping. (Use an ice cream scooper)
3) Refrigerate for another 1 hour for the Graham Ball to set. Serve.
* I don’t recommend Milo powder as a coating as it easily melts, making the Graham Balls stick to the container. (This was after trying to coat the Graham Balls with Milo).
* I used almond coating for the other remaining Graham Balls.
* Refrigerating the Graham Ball mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour would be better for it to sit well and easy to form into balls.