(For the shake)
* 1 pack Nestle All Purpose Cream (125 ml)
* 1/3 cup condensed milk
* 2 pieces ripe mangoes, cut into cubes
* ice cubes
(For the toppings)
* 4 pieces Graham crackers, crushed
* 1 tbsp butter, melted
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 piece ripe mango, diced
1) Whip Nestle All Purpose Cream and condensed milk until light. (Note: You may use a blender to whip the all purpose cream and condensed milk then transfer to a small mug).
2) Mix Graham crackers, butter and sugar.
3) Assemble/layer ice, mangoes, cream and condensed milk mixture. Top with Graham and condensed milk. Serve immediately.
Note: I did not add any more condensed milk since doing so would make the drink or shake too sweet.