* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 stick butter, diced
* 1 pack 125 ml Nestle All-Purpose Cream
* 1 piece egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon fine salt
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
1) Using a spatula, cream white and brown sugar with butter until light and smooth.
2) Mix in the Nestle All-Purpose Cream until well combined. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract then mix for another 2 minutes.
3) Sift flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add to cream mixture and mix until just combined (Note: Do not overmix). Fold in the peanut butter.
4) Refrigerate peanut butter cookie dough mixture for about 2 hours. Grease baking pan with oil then line with aluminum foil. Form or mold the cookie dough into golf-ball size portions.
5) Pre-heat oven to 350 F for 30 minutes. Place pieces of cookie dough with 3-inch apart. Press cookie dough lightly with fork then bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
* I used 1/2 cup of the 250 ml Nestle All Purpose Cream.
* For a soft, chewy texture of the peanut butter cookie, bake for 10 to 15 minutes. For the crunchy one, bake for 30 minutes.