* 1 1/2 cup Japanese rice, rinsed well and cooked with 2 cups of water
* 2 tbsp mirin
* 1/2 sachet Maggi Magic Sarap
* 1 pack Nestle All Purpose Cream
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 cup shredded crab sticks
* 3 tbsp Quickmelt cheese
* 6 pieces nori sheets
1) Fluff cooked rice into a bowl. Add mirin and Maggi Magic Sarap. Mix well and lightly press into a baking tray or container.
2) Combine Nestle All Purpose Cream, mayonnaise and shredded crab sticks. Spread on top of the rice.
3) Grate cheese on top and bake in an oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
4) Drizzle hot sauce on top. Top with scallion and serve with nori sheets . (Up to your preference if you will add this one).