* 1 tbsp instant coffee granules (or powder)
* 1 tbsp warm water
* 2 cups Nestle All Purpose Cream (250 ml), chilled
* 1 can condensed milk, chilled
* Graham crackers
* 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (for dusting)
1) Grease a baking pan with oil then line with parchment paper.
2) Dissolve 1 tablespoon of coffee granules or powder with warm water
3) In a large bowl, mix the chilled all purpose cream and condensed milk together. Add melted coffee. Whip the mixture together. Increase the speed of the mixer or blender and continue to beat until you get stiff peaks.
4) Arrange or layer Graham crackers in a lined baking pan. Spoon 1/3 of cream mixture on crackers. Repeat process. Dust with cocoa powder on top of the cake.
5) Cover tightly with cling wrap. Refrigerate overnight or freeze for an hour before serving.
6) Transfer on serving plate. Remove parchment paper.