* 1/2 cup melted butter
* 2 cups dark chocolate chips, melted in a double boiler
* 1 pack 125 ml Nestle All Purpose Cream
* 1 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 5 pieces egg
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
* 1 tsp fine salt (or iodized salt)
* 2 tbsp cocoa powder
1) Pre-heat oven on 320 F.
2) Using a whisk, mix melted butter, melted chocolate and Nestle All Purpose Cream. Stir in white and brown sugar. Mix until smooth.
3) Whisk in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
4) Sift flour, salt and cocoa powder. Add the dry ingredient mix to the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix.
5) Grease a baking pan and line with aluminum foil. Pour the mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middle of the brownie.
6) Set aside to cool completely. Remove from the pan and peel off the aluminum foil. Cut into serving pieces and serve.